Imagine walking to your bar an instantly falling in love with its new appeal. A bar that speaks to elegance, class, and beauty is all that you could ever need. The attention that you give to each detail in this bar matters a lot. For example, you may wonder if bar stools should match cabinets? It is through such attention that you will effortlessly come up with a décor worth appreciating.
Most people, unfortunately, tend to ignore the role of stools and cabinets in the bar. These stools and cabinets are the highlights of style, be it modern, vintage, country, or industrial. And you should never overlook them. However, the biggest question would be whether they should be matching. How about we take a detailed look into that?
There is a flair that comes with matching bar stools with cabinets, and most people love it. However, bar stools should not necessarily match cabinets. All you need to do is to ensure that the two create a perfect blend. That is because their harmony will determine how peaceful you will be when in the bar. Take the time to identify which colors go hand in hand.
How Should Bar Stools Match Cabinets
Here are a few insights into how to select the right colors so that your bar stools and cabinets match.
Check the Color of Your Cabinets
In the recent past, most people have opted for darker colors for their cabinets. Whether you choose black, gray, or blue shades, you are likely to have a more elegant and modern appeal. That is not to mean that bright colors will not work for you. Take the time to establish which color stands out of the rest.
It is from here that you will select a color that blends well with the outstanding color. For instance, you could choose to complement it or match it. If you have a shade of green, you could choose a white shade or a similar shade of green for your stools. Whichever move you pick, ensure that it enhances a sense of harmony.
Check the Best Price Green Wooden Barstool with Cushion.
- Lavish, classy rounded design. Perfect to accessorize your kitchen counter or home bar
- Upholstered in rich-textured velvet with sleek brass metal legs that add a touch of glam
- Seat is made with robust wood and foam pad to ensure comfort
- Minimal assembly required. Wipes clean with a soft cloth
- 1-Year limited
- Shipping dimensions: 21”L x 19”W x 24”H. Net weight: 17 lb. Gross weight: 23 lb.Chair dimensions: 21”L x 18”W x 37”H. Seat height: 25”. Weight limit: 250 lb.
Ensure That the Chosen Color Stands Out
Instead of matching the color of your stools to the cabinets, you should consider doing so with the walls. Usually, matching the color of your seats with that of the walls will ensure that the bar stands out. For instance, if your wall is pinkish, do not shy away from shades of pink for your stools. While at it, the frames of this stool could go hand in hand with the floor or the cabinet. With this contrast, you will be confident of an appealing bar.
Check the Best Colorful Bar Stool with Mid Back.
- Cushioned and beautiful, this adjustable height stool gives your home a chic modern style that your guests will envy. Use at counter or bar height and always have the perfect fit while the embedded plastic ring ensures the safety of your flooring.
- Rounded mid back design, fabric upholstery, cutout design
- CAL 117 fire retardant foam, 17.625" Round chrome base
- Contemporary style fits nicely in your home kitchen or dining room
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS: Overall Size: 21"W x 20.5"D x 33.5-42"H; Seat Size: 15"W x 16"D x 23.25-32"H; Back Size: 12"W x 11"H; Arm Size: 31-40"H from floor; 9"H from seat
Mix and Match
Undoubtedly, not many people have a high-budget for their bar’s theme. It is understandable, but you could still work out a few things. Do not shy away from mixing and matching different styles to come up with a striking appeal. Get colors that might showcase a sense of harmony. How about you choose cream or pink colors versus metal ones? They will pose a beautiful blend at all times.
Check the Hot Selling Pink Barstool, Swivel & Adjustable.
Match the Countertop
Your bar’s countertop will always matter more than anything. Study the dominant colors on your countertop before you start working on the stools. This color should match the metals of your stools. If it is wooden, it would be best to embrace woody shades for your bar’s metals.
Check the Best Quality Metal Barstool for Your Countertop.
- 🎁【Multi-purpose style】Perfect for kitchen, home or business, bar or party stools. All-around bistro patio, cafe and restaurants chairs. Powder Coated Frame Finish makes it looks more elegant.
- 🔥【Durable Material】Scratch and mar resistant steel. Super durable, modern, perfect-height counter stools! -Ours hold up to 330 lbs, and a cross brace underneath the seat adds extra stability!
- ✨【Safety Design】Non-mar rubber feet prevent from sliding and scratching floors, the metal frame is solid, you are not worry about the safety.
- 🎉【Installation and storage】Compact stackable(Need to remove the backrest to be able to stack) for space saving storage, easy assembled. Stackable Industrial Style Modern bar Stools.
- 💎【Package and Note】Set of 4. Please check the stools height before you make the order to match your space.
Focus on Both Functionality and Form
No one wants to sit on a less appealing stool. Unless you get a color that will strike many people, you will hardly have the best time in your bar. Feel free to divert from the norm, and research on which color works well with your existing interior décor. Contrasting colors are more likely to give you the feeling that you so need. Does your choice offer both comfort and functionality? Then, it is the right one.
Check the Most Comfortable Barstool with Unique Design.
- Multiple Material Options
- Frame Material: Rubberwood
- Multiple Color Options
- Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 21.75 inches deep x 21.75 inches wide x 41.50 inches high
- Seat Dimensions: 18.00 inches deep x 21.00 inches wide x 31.25 inches high
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Having said that, you must have your answer over whether bar stools should match cabinets. Indeed, we cannot authoritatively advise you to stick to specific colors. What matters the most is that you do not necessarily need to match the colors. Contrasting them could even be a better solution for your bar. Take the time to identify which colors will work well with your interior décor and embrace them. As you look forward to having an elegant bar, do not shy away from going for brighter colors. They are more likely to highlight the elegance you so desire.